What is Online Coaching?
Online Coaching is the process of mentally, physically, or spiritually developing someone to achieve a personal or professional goal through advice, training, or guidance online in face-to-face, one-on-one, and group sessions using social connecting mediums.
What is an Online Coach?
Online Coaches are individuals with extensive knowledge or success in a specific area qualified to lead, guide, or coach others. Coaches can possess a certificate or degree of a particular skillset or have extensive real-world experience within certain fields to include the following:
- Life Changes
- Dieting & Exercise
- Dating & Marriage
- Wealth Building
Types of Online Coaches
There are many types of coaches and different levels to coaching.
- Life coaching is the matter of assisting members in making life changing decisions.
- Career coaching offers career options of their clients.
- Business Coaching involved working with organizations to improve business practices for individuals and groups.
- Skills coaching is used to create programs aimed at improving employee skills.
- Performance coaching involves creating programs aimed at enhancing performance to increase effectiveness and proficiency in a particular endeavor.